We are happy to introduce our Ayurveda doctor- Dr. H.A.P.T.C Chanaka Hettiarachchi (Dr. Tiroshan)
Dr. Tiroshan does not see his Ayurveda practice as work. For him treating patients with the power of Ayurveda is his passion and he is extremely pleased to be able to make use of his years of experiences to improve the health and well-being of many. Everything that he does he does with a warm heart, care and understanding that every person is different and has distinctive goals of their Ayurveda treatment journey. We can assure you that perhaps it is not his expertise and decades of tackling the wonders of Ayurveda that makes him a remarkable doctor – it is his unconditional care for every patient.
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery of the University of Colombo (B.A.M.S.)
- Special training in Ayurveda PanchaKarma Treatment at Ayurveda Teaching Hospital in Borella.
- One year academic qualification as Demonstrator (lecturer assistant) at Institute of Indigenous medicine University of Colombo.
- One year experience as research assistant in Institute of Indigenous medicine (IIM) University of Colombo
- Certificate of yoga instructor (Hatha yoga) University of Colombo
- Postgraduate diploma of Acupuncture at University of Alternative medicine
- Consultant of Ayurveda Products Manufacturing company Nature Healing Ayurveda
- Ayurveda doctor at private Remedy Miracle Ayurveda center
- around 10 years practice of Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment for foreigners in different hotels in Sri Lanka.
Dr. Tiroshan has a profound knowledge not only in Ayurveda science as a doctor, but he is also an expert in herbs and Ayurveda medicines since he works as a main consultant for the company Nature Healing Ayurveda which manufactures extensive range of Ayurveda medicines – oils, decoctions, drugs, supplements etc.
Dr. Tiroshan nonetheless also gives back to the community whilst he works as a Community medical officer in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka, visiting local people and providing them knowledge about the main principles of Ayurveda regarding food, lifestyle, indigenous and Ayurveda medicine.
Dr. Tiroshan has participated in several TV shows such as Colombo doctor on Colombo Television where he shared his knowledge about Ayurveda science, healing methods, herbs and lifestyle