EUR / 1 person / 1 day
|Period||Single use||Double use|
1 May – 31 October
1 November – 30 April *
|* High season price:|
|20 December – 20 January||160||140|
The prices include:
- Full Ayurveda treatment (7 procedures per day)
- All-inclusive meal program – Ayurvedic (vegetarian) food (3 meals per day)
- Ayurvedic beverages (water, herbal tea, fresh juice, etc.)
- Accommodation in a double or single room with a private bathroom
- Doctor’s consultations and supervision (every day except Sundays)
- Morning Yoga sessions (every day, except Sundays, beginners level)
- Daily housekeeping
- Sarongs (clothes for treatments, changed every day), disposable underwear for treatments, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and soap
- Laundry service
- Transportation to the beach and Dickwella town
- All taxes and charges
Please note that the minimum stay requirement is 7 days.
Children under the age of 16 years are not accepted.
The minimum (recommended) duration of a Panchakarma treatment is 14 days.
Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Acupuncture – 10 EUR per session
- Transfer to and from Colombo airport (190 km) – 95 EUR per trip
Note: If the transfer is provided for more than 1 passenger, the price will be divided according to the number of passengers.
Book now your Peacock Villa Ayurveda Garden stay and embrace the power of Ayurveda medicine.