EUR / 1 person / 1 day
|Period||In single room||In double room|
|1 November 2018 – 30 April 2019||
|1 May 2019 – 31 October 2019||
The prices include:
- Full Ayurveda treatment (6-7 procedures per day)
- All inclusive meal program – Ayurvedic (vegetarian) food (3 meals per day)
- Ayurvedic beverages (water, herbal tea, fresh juice, etc.)
- Accommodation in double or single room with private bathroom
- Doctor’s consultations and supervision
- Morning Yoga sessions (6-7 times a week, beginners level)
- Evening meditation class under guidance of Buddhist Monk when Ven. Kusala Thero is available, other time with meditation teacher (1-2 times a week)
- Daily housekeeping
- Sarongs (cloths for treatments, changed every day), disposable underwear for treatments, shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste and soap
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Transportation to the beach and Dickwella town
- All taxes and charges
Please note that the minimum stay requirement is 7 days.
Children under age of 16 years are not accepted.
Minimum (recommended) duration of a Panchakarma treatment is 14 days.
Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Acupuncture – 10 EUR per session
- Transfer to and from Colombo airport (190 km) – 75 EUR per trip
- Transfer to and from Mattala airport (90 km) – 40 EUR per trip
Note: If transfer is provided for more than 1 passenger, the price will be divided according to the number of passengers.